Your website is home base for marketing your business.
Our three-step website Marketing Kits can be paired with a project or used on your existing website (with some exceptions). Here’s how they work to get more potential clients for you…
More clicks and more qualified leads.
Choose a Kit
Tailwinds Google Ads Kit
Pay-per-click can get more traffic to your website relatively quickly but can be expensive due to competition. We can also do any custom combination of services if this package isn’t the right fit.
Tailwinds SEO Kit
Organic search engine optimization takes longer to get results but is more cost-effective in the long run. We can also do any custom combination of services if this package isn’t the right fit.
Should I choose Google Ads or SEO?
The answer is: it depends. Check out our comparison guide below.
- A sprint, not a marathon – start getting results fast.
- You pay for traffic and compete for placement.
- Can be very expensive depending on the competition and target location.
- Not cost-effective for low ad budgets (depends on the competition/location).
- Short-term benefits – when your campaign stops so does your traffic.
- Easier to monitor and calculate return on investment (ROI).
- Change and customize a campaign on the fly.
- Different types of ads available.
- Ads appear at the top and bottom of search results making them easy to spot.
- Often better for new companies and websites.
- Not an asset – more like renting than buying.
- A marathon, not a sprint – takes longer to start getting results.
- Traffic is free.
- Long term optimization and enhancement of content to rank better in search results.
- Need at least 500 words of high-quality content on service pages to optimize.
- More cost-effective than ads in the long run.
- Makes your website more relevant to your users over time.
- Harder to calculate return on investment (ROI).
- Builds trust and makes your website more relevant to your users over time.
- Works hand-in-hand with good user experience, page load times, site security and mobile-friendliness.
- Often better for established companies and websites.
- A valuable asset – more like buying than renting.