Having performance issues with your WordPress site? We can help with a WordPress Performance Tuneup.
Why is it important to have a fast WordPress site?
Studies show that:
- The average American’s attention span is shorter than that of a goldfish – 8 seconds!
- 25% of people will abandon a site if it takes longer than 4 seconds to load
- 74% of mobile users will abandon if it takes longer than 5 seconds to load
- 46% of users won’t return to a poorly-performing site
- The maximum ideal load time is 2 seconds
- Conversions decline 7% for each 1 second delay in loading
- Customer satisfaction decreases 16% for each 1 second delay in loading
How do we improve WordPress performance?
We’ll first address the “low-hanging fruit” – the big fixes that will make the most impact on reducing load time.Then we’ll provide recommendations for additional fine-scale tuning you may want to do.
Our WordPress Performance Tuneup includes:
- Testing load times of key pages to get a baseline for performance and identify specific issues
- Identifying issues with site resources on the server (scripts, stylesheets, images)
- Identifying performance issues with installed plugins
- Identifying performance issues with the theme
- Cleaning the database
- Removing spam comments, old revisions, lingering shortcodes and unused themes and plugins
- Checking the host setup
- Making “biggest bang for the buck” changes to improve loading speed in all areas
You’ll receive a report on the before/after results, actions taken, and any other recommendations to help the site stay fast going forward, plus a checklist of key ingredients for a speedy WordPress site.
Typical results are improvements of 24% -50% in load time, but we can’t guarantee that because a lot of it depends on the host you’re using.
Sign up today to get your tuneup scheduled.