For the site owner who’s experienced:
- A unexplained decrease in site traffic, or not enough traffic in general
- A drop in organic search rankings, or low rankings in general
- A drop in conversions, or not enough conversions in general
- Competitors moving up in SE rankings and you’re not
Or if you just want to confirm that previous SEO work was done according to plan…
Our SEO Audit Package is a thorough technical review that will provide an understanding of your site’s strengths and weaknesses. It will function as a roadmap to better search engine performance of your website.
This package includes:
- Set up Google Analytics (we need 2 weeks of traffic data minimum)
- Set up Google Search Console
- Create a robots.txt file
- Create an XML sitemap
- Technical SEO audit which includes:
- Checking to see if your site is set up properly to convert
- On-site optimization – are pages set up so search engines can crawl and index them correctly?
- Off-site optimization – sites that are linking to yours
- Competition analysis – get a sneak peak of what your competitors are doing
- Promotional analysis (bonus) – mobile-friendliness, social media presence, participation around the Web
We’ll provide you with an Audit Report showing the specific things you can do to improve your website optimization. You’re not bound to use Red Kite for implementing any of the changes; use your own web designer/developer if you prefer.
Small package (10 pages or less checked): $399
Medium package (up to 25 pages checked): $699
Large package (up to 50 pages checked): $999
For evaluations of more than 100 pages, we’ll create a custom quote.
If you’d like us to do the work, we can do so at hourly rates (for minor changes) OR apply the cost of your audit to a full-size SEO package for more comprehensive tasks. Contact Red Kite today to get started, or to get more information on our SEO Audit Package.