Our Analytics Starter Pack will get you up and running with Google’s Analytics tools, including Google Search Console.
Google Analytics is all about traffic – who’s visiting, what they look at it, where they come from, how much time they spend, etc., while Google Search Console (formerly Webmaster Tools) is about internal info – errors in your site, who links to you, malware, keywords used to find you, etc.
Together, Analytics and Search Console provide you with the information you need to monitor, maintain and improve your site. Using them you can:
- Better understand your audience;
- Identify new, relevant topics for your blog posts and other content;
- Identify and fix existing content that’s not performing well;
- Fix errors that may prevent searchers from finding your site.
But where do you start? It can seem pretty complicated, but that’s where Red Kite can help.
This service is $249 and includes the following:
- Set up Google Analytics for your site.
- Add Google Analytics tracking code to your site.
- Set up custom dashboards in Analytics to make it easier to find the info that matters.
- Set up weekly reports to be emailed to you.
- Set up filters to exclude your company-based visits from results.
- Set up junk filters in Analytics.
- Add up to 3 trackable conversion goals to Analytics (like filling out a contact form or buying a product).
- Set up a Google Search Console account and connect it to Google Analytics.
- Create a robots.txt file and submit.
- Create an XML sitemap and submit.
- 1 hour training session and tutorial document on using Analytics and Search Console to learn more about your WordPress site traffic.
We’ll provide you with a copy of the training document and a custom Google Analytics dashboard focused on our training tips.
Get started by filling out the form below.