Custom WordPress website development has been the central focus of Red Kite Creative since 2009. Learn why WordPress works well for small business websites and view a sample of our WordPress work.
WordPress is an excellent choice for the small business that needs a website to serve as the “home base” of its online marketing efforts, including blogging, ecommerce, social media, link building, and email marketing. A WordPress site for your small business is an affordable solution that enables you to easily manage your own website. WordPress is easy to learn, flexible enough to handle most business needs, and you won’t need a web developer to edit and add new content whenever you choose.
How WordPress Can Help You Meet Your Business Goals
We’ll chat with you about the best tools and methods to accomplish your goals; fees vary depending on the complexity of the project. Some of the things we can help you with include:
- How to approach ecommerce on your site, and what platform will serve you and your customers best.
- Why blogging matters for businesses, and how to do it well.
- What SSL means, why it’s important for users and search and how to secure your site with it.
- How to set up and run a paid membership site with private members-only content.
- Learning how to optimize your content for search engines to increase the chance of getting found.
- Why mobile-friendly is no longer an option.
- How to use social media to drive traffic to your site.
Our WordPress Website Development Process
After we’ve discussed your project with you, we’ll provide a detailed Web Design Worksheet outlining all aspects of the work including:
- Setting up the WordPress website development environment on our project servers – where you have viewing access throughout your project.
- Our standard WordPress configuration (settings, plugins, etc.) to get your site started right.
- 100% custom WordPress theme design – no cookie-cutter templates!
- Conversion of your chosen design to a custom responsive (mobile-friendly) WordPress theme.
- Initial setup of pages, posts and menus, including migrating existing content if you have it.
- Other functionality (through plugins or custom programming).
- Browser and mobile device testing.
- A thorough training session (onsite or via screenshare) and tutorial documentation.
- Migration of the site and database to your host server.
- Live testing.
Request a free consultation to get a Quote Request Form for your WordPress project.
Need a New Look for Your Existing WordPress Site?
If you already have a WordPress site (self-hosted only, no wordpress.com sites), we can help you freshen up the look with a brand new custom WordPress theme. Get a theme that’s 100% unique, not full of unnecessary extra features which can slow down your site, and tailored to your business’s personality and goals. Request a free consultation.