WordPress is an excellent choice for the business that needs a website to serve as the home base of its Internet marketing efforts, including social media, link building, email marketing and blogging. A WordPress site for the small business is an affordable solution that enables the company to take charge of its own marketing, saving you money in the long run. Small business WordPress sites are the majority of Red Kite client work.
We’ll chat with you about the best tools and methods to accomplish your goals; fees vary depending on the complexity of the project. Some of the things we can help you with include:
- How to approach ecommerce on your site, and what platform will serve you and your customers best.
- How to set up SSL and why it’s important.
- How to set up and run a paid membership site with private members-only content.
- Why blogging matters for businesses, and how to do it well.
- How to optimize your content for search engines to increase the chance of getting found.
- How to use social media to drive traffic to your site.
The Custom WordPress Design and Development Process
After we’ve discussed your project with you, we’ll provide a detailed Web Design Worksheet outlining all aspects of the work including:
- Setting up the WordPress development environment on our project servers
- Our standard WordPress configuration (settings, plugins, etc.)
- 100% Custom design – no cookie-cutter templates!
- Conversion of chosen design to a custom responsive (mobile-friendly) WordPress theme
- Initial setup of pages, posts and menus, including migrating existing content if you have it
- Other functionality (through plugins or custom programming)
- Browser and mobile device testing
- Training session to get you started (onsite or via screenshare)
- Migration of the site and database to your host server
- Live testing
Contact us today to get a Quote Request Form for your WordPress project.
Need a New Look for Your Existing WordPress Site?
If you already have a WordPress site (self-hosted only, no wordpress.com sites), we can help you freshen up the look with a brand new custom theme. Get a theme that’s 100% unique, not full of unnecessary extra features which can slow down your site, and tailored to your business’s personality and goals. Contact us for more information.