What is an SEO Audit? It’s more than just a review. It’s a comprehensive, in-depth website analysis. The Audit is designed to identify problems that that may be preventing your site from ranking well in search engines, and to specify actionable recommendations to fix them.
Our Audit includes a manual check of over 70 items in these categories:
- Technical SEO. Focuses on how easily search engine bots can crawl your site and index its content so it displays for relevant searches. No point in optimizing your site if the search engines can’t see it!
- On-Page SEO. This section is all about your page content and how well it’s optimized for relevant keywords for which you want to be found.
- Usability. As a design studio, Red Kite has a special interest in how easy it is to use and get around your site – and how to make improvements that really matter to users. User experience expertise is something you won’t find with many SEO services.
- Off-Site SEO. This part is focused on your online business presence outside your website – incoming links, local search, and social media.
Your comprehensive SEO Audit includes:
- A bound copy of the extensive SEO Audit Report (plus a PDF version). The report describes each of our 70+ checks in detail, with pass/fail/warning notes and recommendations.
- An SEO Audit Scorecard so you can quickly see how your site is doing.
- A Summary of Recommended Actions so you can understand exactly what needs to be done to fix problems and make improvements.
- The latest traffic info for your site from Google Analytics.
- A set of suggested SEO goals for ongoing work, including what to look for in Google Analytics site traffic reports.
When the Audit is complete, you can choose one of our SEO Packages and have Red Kite move forward with the SEO work, or you can use your Audit report and recommendations and do the work yourself.
Required Accesses for this Audit
I understand that the following information is *required* in order for my SEO Audit to proceed. Red Kite will contact me for this information, if not already on file.
- Administrator-level access to my WordPress website.
- Edit-level access to my Google Analytics account (if one exists). If not, we’ll help you set up a free account.
- Backend access to your hosting account control panel.
We will contact you to get these accesses in a secure manner. Please don’t send this information by email.
How often should I get an SEO Audit?
Search engines change their algorithms (how they determine rankings in search results pages) constantly. If you notice an unusual drop in traffic or position, or you’ve added a lot of new content, and it’s been a year or more since your last audit, it’s a good time to consider a fresh look at your site.Ready to get started? Purchase your SEO Audit
Still have questions? Contact us to learn more.